The Department of Pharmacology is one of the top preclinical departments in the country. We have excellent research and teaching facilities, and a large and vibrant community of graduate students.
Students with the expectation of a good honours degree in the Physiological or Biological Sciences, Chemistry or Biochemistry, may apply to undertake research leading to a Master’s degree in Pharmacology or a Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmacology (DPhil)
- MSc in Pharmacology (course code TM_PH1)
- MSc by Research in Pharmacology (course code RM_PH1)
- DPhil in Pharmacology (course code RD_PH1)
The Department also contributes to the following courses:
- 4-year DPhil courses supported by the MRC and Wellcome Trust
- 4 year DPhil courses within the Systems Approaches to Biomedical Science, Industrial Doctoral Training Centre, supported by the EPSRC
More information on all courses is available in the Graduate Prospectus.