Graduate Student Administrator
- My job is to advise and support all students within the Department.
- Arrange interviews for DPhil. & MSc places
- Support lecturers who teach within the MSc taught course in Pharmacology and undergraduate Pre-clinical Medicine.
- Help with lecture/seminar timetabling for both courses
- Arrange timetable, protocols and printing of practical work books. Liaise with classroom technician.
- Organising the marking of exam scripts and entry of MSc examination results.
- Provide information requested and liaise with the Medical Science Division.
- Liaise with the Director of Graduate Studies, The Director of the MSc. course, Pharmacology Teaching Committee and the Medical Science Teaching Centre.