- About The Department
We are engaged in the investigation of basic questions concerning the interaction of chemical substances with biological systems.
Several projects are undertaken in collaboration with other departments in the Faculties of Physiological Sciences and Clinical Medicine. The aim is to develop an understanding of fundamental mechanisms in chemical physiology and pathology, in the action of drugs, and in toxicology.
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis – a debilitating lung disease and the discovery of a treatment option
Dr Florian Gantner
May 05, 2015 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Pharmacology Lecture Theatre
- Hugh Blaschko Fellowships 20th Anniversary Meeting Mar 12, 2014
- Antony Galione awarded Wellcome Trust Senior Investigator Award Dec 18, 2013
- Oxford Scientists awarded Research grants to tackle devastating genetic condition Oct 28, 2013
- Professor Fran Platt announced as recipient of esteemed Wolfson Research Merit Award Sep 02, 2013
- 2013 Picturing Science Awards Jul 26, 2013